|Native name||රුමේශිකා කුමාරි රත්නායක|
|Full name||Rathnayake Mudiyanselage Rumeshika Kumari Rathnayake|
|Born||27 June 1996|
Kegalle, Sri Lanka
|Spouse(s)||Mahil Kalhan Rathnayake|
|Sport||Track and field|
|Achievements and titles|
|Personal best(s)||100 m: 11.60 (Guwahati 2016) |
200 m: 23.40 (Bhubaneswar 2017)
|Updated on 11 July 2017.|
Rumeshika Kumari Ratnayake (born 27 June 1996) is a Sri Lankan sprint athlete specialising in the 100 and 200 meters events. She is the current fastest South Asian woman over 100 m, winning the gold at 2016 South Asian Games. She won the Bronze in the 200 m at the same games.
- "Rumeshika Kumari Rathnayake#Personal bests". all-athletics.com. Retrieved 11 July 2017. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Eashan, Jeevan, Nimali, Rumeshika and Manjula bathe Sri Lanka in Gold – #SAG2016 Day 4". thepapare.com. Retrieved 11 July 2017. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Nimali wins gold, Gayanthika, Rumeshika, Relay team win silvers. Asian Athletics Championship". The Island (Sri Lanka). Upali Newspapers (Pvt) Ltd. 9 July 2017. Retrieved 11 July 2017.
- "Priyadharshani, Rumeshika shine at SA Games trials". The Island (Sri Lanka). Upali Newspapers (Pvt) Ltd. 5 December 2015. Retrieved 11 July 2017.
- "Rumeshika set to break Dharsha's 100 metres record. Sprinter improves Dharsha's 200 metres record for a second time". The Island (Sri Lanka). Upali Newspapers (Pvt) Ltd. 25 May 2015. Retrieved 11 July 2017.