Formerly listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places
Rulo Bridge from the Missouri side. The Burlington Northern bridge is the dark bridge to the right (north).
|Location||US 159, Rulo, Nebraska, and Holt County, Missouri|
|Architect||Harrington & Cortelyou; et al.|
|MPS||Highway Bridges in Nebraska MPS|
|NRHP reference #||92000718|
|Added to NRHP||January 4, 1993|
|Removed from NRHP||November 16, 2015|
The replacement bridge was indefinitely closed to all traffic in April 2019 as a result of the 2019 Midwestern U.S. floods. As of May 2019 the bridge remains closed, with no specific planned reopening date set.
- List of crossings of the Missouri River
- List of bridges on the National Register of Historic Places in Nebraska
- List of bridges on the National Register of Historic Places in Missouri
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Richardson County, Nebraska
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Holt County, Missouri
- List of historic bridges in Nebraska
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. January 23, 2007.
- Demian Hess (June 1991). "National Register of Historic Places Inventory Nomination Form: Rulo Bridge" (PDF). Missouri Department of Natural Resources. Retrieved 2017-01-01. (includes 1 photograph)
- "New Bridge at Rulo is Approved". Omaha World-Herald. March 5, 2009.
- "New Rulo Bridge Design Plans OK'd". Omaha World-Herald. March 9, 2009.
- Laukaitis, Algis J. "Span of historic Rulo bridge destroyed". Lincoln Journal Star. 2014-01-19. Retrieved 2014-08-02.
- "Weekly List of Actions Taken on Properties: 11/16/15 Through 11/20/15". National Park Service. November 27, 2015. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Rulo Bridge.|
- Nebraska History entry
- Nebraska Department of Roads Rulo Bridge Construction website
- Historic American Engineering Record (HAER) No. NE-4, "Rulo Bridge, Spanning Missouri River, Rulo, Richardson County, NE", 11 photos, 2 photo caption pages
|This article about a bridge in Missouri is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a bridge in Nebraska is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|