|Location||Oak Bay, British Columbia|
The Royal Victoria Yacht Club is located along the shores of Cadboro Bay in The Uplands a neighborhood of Oak Bay, adjacent to the city of Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, and has facilities at Tseheum Harbour in Sidney.
The Royal Victoria Yacht Club was formed on June 8, 1892, and moved in 1912 to its current location, at the location of the old Hudson's Bay Company cattle wharf. The Royal Victoria Yacht Club is the oldest yacht club in British Columbia.
- MotorBoating. August 1921. pp. 39–. ISSN 1531-2623.
- Murdoch, G. "History of the Municipality of Oak Bay" (PDF). pp. 11, 189–192. Retrieved December 27, 2012.
- Andrew Hempstead (April 15, 2014). Moon Vancouver & Victoria: Including Whistler & Vancouver Island. Avalon Travel Publishing. pp. 150–. ISBN 978-1-61238-745-1.
- Motorboating - ND. 1948. pp. 1–.
- "Victoria sea cadets off to nationals". Times Colonist, April 7, 2015.
- "Swiftsure yacht race wraps up with near-record times". Cindy E. Harnett / Times Colonist, May 24, 2015.
- "The History of Oak Bay Website". Retrieved December 27, 2012.
- "A Brief History of the Royal Victoria Yacht Club". Retrieved December 27, 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Royal Victoria Yacht Club.|