Rostam Khan (fl. second half of the 17th century) was a Safavid military commander, gholam, and official from the Georgian Saakadze family. He served as commander-in-chief (sepahsalar-e Iran), commander of the musketeer corps (tofangchi-aghasi), chancellor/chief justice (divanbegi), and governor (beglarbeg) of the Azerbaijan Province under king (shah) Suleiman I (r. 1666-1694).
- Floor, Willem (2001). Safavid Government Institutions. Costa Mesa, California: Mazda Publishers. p. 19-22. ISBN 978-1568591353.
- Floor, Willem M. (2008). Titles and Emoluments in Safavid Iran: A Third Manual of Safavid Administration, by Mirza Naqi Nasiri. Washington, DC: Mage Publishers. p. 156. ISBN 978-1933823232.
- Maeda, Hirotake (2003). "On the Ethno-Social Background of Four Gholām Families from Georgia in Safavid Iran". Studia Iranica (32): 1–278.
- Matthee, Rudi (2001). "GEORGIA vii. Georgians in the Safavid Administration". Encyclopaedia Iranica, Vol. X, Fasc. 5. pp. 493–496.
- Matthee, Rudi (2012). Persia in Crisis: Safavid Decline and the Fall of Isfahan. I.B.Tauris. p. 68. ISBN 978-1845117450.
Aliqoli Khan Zanganeh
| Commander-in-chief (sepahsalar-e Iran)
Shahnavaz II, Gorgin Khan
Hajji 'Ali Khan
| Governor of Azerbaijan
|This Iran-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Georgia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|