Reuse at Road America in 2015
|Born||Roger Clayton Reuse|
August 9, 1966
|NASCAR Xfinity Series career|
|4 races run over 3 years|
|Best finish||72nd (2014)|
|First race||2014 Zippo 200 at The Glen (Watkins Glen)|
|Last race||2016 Mid-Ohio Challenge (Mid-Ohio)|
|NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series career|
|4 races run over 3 years|
|Truck no., team||No. 49 (CMI Motorsports)|
|Best finish||70th (2020)|
|First race||2018 Chevrolet Silverado 250 (Mosport)|
|Last race||2020 CarShield 200 (Gateway)|
|Statistics current as of November 11, 2020.|
Roger Reuse (born August 9, 1966) is an American professional sports car racing and stock car racing driver. He has raced in the Trans-Am Series, NASCAR Xfinity Series, and NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series.
In Trans-Am, he and his brother Bobby Reuse operate the GT2 team Reuse Brothers Racing. As of 2020[update], he competes in the Truck Series for CMI Motorsports, driving the No. 49 Chevrolet Silverado.
In 2014, Reuse and his brother Bobby made their NASCAR debut. Reuse drove the No. 74 Chevrolet for Mike Harmon Racing at Watkins Glen. He started 38th and finished 30th. In his next and final race of the season at Mid-Ohio, Reuse started and finished 39th in the No. 77 Dodge due to transmission issues.
In 2015, Reuse returned to Mike Harmon Racing in the Xfinity Series for the Road America race. He started 37th and finished 31st.
Reuse returned to the team for the 2016 season. He drove the No. 74 Dodge in the Mid-Ohio race, starting 39th and finishing 33rd.
In 2018, Reuse drove No. 97 Chevrolet Silverado for Jordan Anderson Racing using JJL Motorsports' owners points at Canada in his Truck Series debut. He started 24th and finished 27th due to a vibration.
In 2019, Reuse returned once again to Jordan Anderson Racing at Canada's race but now driving the No. 04 Chevrolet Silverado using Roper Racing's owners points. He started 26th and finished 25th. Bobby drove the No. 56 Chevrolet Silverado for the same team in the same race.
The Reuses own Alabama Controls, Inc., an energy and security company founded by their father in 1975.
Motorsports career results
(key) (Bold – Pole position awarded by qualifying time. Italics – Pole position earned by points standings or practice time. * – Most laps led.)
|NASCAR Xfinity Series results|
|2014||Mike Harmon Racing||74||Chevy||DAY||PHO||LVS||BRI||CAL||TEX||DAR||RCH||TAL||IOW||CLT||DOV||MCH||ROA||KEN||DAY||NHA||CHI||IND||IOW||GLN
Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series
|NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series results|
|2018||Jordan Anderson Racing||97||Chevy||DAY||ATL||LVS||MAR||DOV||KAN||CLT||TEX||IOW||GTW||CHI||KEN||ELD||POC||MCH||BRI||MSP
* Season still in progress
1 Ineligible for series points
- "Trans Am Competitors, Crew and Alumni make Presence Felt at SCCA Runoffs". Trans-Am Series. October 3, 2017. Retrieved August 11, 2020.
- Estes, Cary (March 23, 2016). "Two local brothers, business owners compete in short-track auto racing". Retrieved August 27, 2018.
- "JJL Motorsports to field Truck Series entry for Roger Reuse in Canada". August 24, 2018. Retrieved August 27, 2018.
- Beard, Brock (April 4, 2020). "TRUCKS: Bobby and Roger Reuse Enjoy a Solid Afternoon in Mosport". LASTCAR. Blogger. Retrieved August 11, 2020.
- Srigley, Joseph (August 11, 2020). "What You Need to Know About NASCAR's Newly Implemented Starting Lineup Procedure". TobyChristie.com. Retrieved August 11, 2020.
- Ellis, Baker (August 12, 2015). "Local racecar drivers leading Montgomery Motor Speedway". Retrieved August 27, 2018.
- "Roger Reuse – 2014 NASCAR Nationwide Series Results". Racing-Reference. NASCAR Digital Media, LLC. Retrieved August 19, 2019.
- "Roger Reuse – 2015 NASCAR Xfinity Series Results". Racing-Reference. NASCAR Digital Media, LLC. Retrieved August 19, 2019.
- "Roger Reuse – 2016 NASCAR Xfinity Series Results". Racing-Reference. NASCAR Digital Media, LLC. Retrieved August 19, 2019.
- "Roger Reuse – 2018 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Results". Racing-Reference. NASCAR Digital Media, LLC. Retrieved August 19, 2019.
- "Roger Reuse – 2019 NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series Results". Racing-Reference. NASCAR Digital Media, LLC. Retrieved August 25, 2019.
- "Roger Reuse – 2020 NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series Results". Racing-Reference. NASCAR Digital Media, LLC. Retrieved November 11, 2020.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Roger Reuse.|
- Roger Reuse driver statistics at Racing-Reference