Rogel's records are:
- Triple Jump: 17.20 m' (17.31 m' wind 2.3)
- Long Jump: 7.96 m'
- High Jump: 2.18 m'
|1986||World Junior Championships||Athens, Greece||23rd (q)||Triple jump||14.68 m|
|1989||Universiade||Duisburg, West Germany||8th||Triple jump||16.44 m|
|1990||European Championships||Split, Yugoslavia||16th (q)||Triple jump||16.01 m (wind: +1.5 m/s)|
|1992||Olympic Games||Barcelona, Spain||24th||Triple jump||16.23 m|
|1995||World Championships||Gothenburg, Sweden||11th||Triple jump||16.73 m|
|1996||Olympic Games||Atlanta, United States||17th||Triple jump||16.67 m|
|1997||World Indoor Championships||Paris, France||6th||Triple jump||16.82 m|
|1998||European Indoor Championships||Valencia, Spain||4th||Triple jump||16.93 m = NRi|
|European Championships||Budapest, Hungary||8th||Triple jump||16.99 m|
|1999||World Indoor Championships||Maebashi, Japan||7th||Triple jump||16.27 m|
- Clean: 140 kg
- Hang clean 145 kg
- Snatch: 97.5 kg
- Half squat: 270 kg (on a bench)
- Standing long jump: 3.39 m'
- Standing triple jump: 10.57 m'
- Standing 5 steps: 18.58 m'
- Standing 10 steps: 38.70 m'
- Standing high jump: 1.70 m'
- High jump with 2 legs: 2.03 m'
- Standing steps for 100 m': 26.5 steps
|This biographical article relating to Israeli athletics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|