|Kansas City Chiefs|
|Position:||Assistant special teams coach|
|Born:||November 12, 1981|
Cross, South Carolina
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||230 lb (104 kg)|
|High school:||Cross (SC)|
|NFL Draft:||2005 / Round: 7 / Pick: 220|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
Rodriques "Rod" Wilson (born November 12, 1981) is a former American football linebacker and current assistant special teams coach for the Kansas City Chiefs. He was drafted by the Chicago Bears in the seventh round of the 2005 NFL Draft. He played college football at South Carolina. He also played for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and briefly for the Jacksonville Jaguars. He has also coached at Charleston Southern University.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Wilson signed with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on December 17, 2008.
Kansas City Chiefs
- "Jaguars sign LB Rod Wilson". Jaguars.com. August 17, 2010. Retrieved August 17, 2010.
- Crow, Alfie (September 3, 2010). "2010 Jaguars NFL Roster Cuts: Jags trim 5". bigcatcountry.com. Retrieved July 10, 2016.
- "Bears set to bring back LB Rod Wilson". chicagobreakingsports.com. September 15, 2010. Retrieved August 17, 2010.
- "Furman Names Rod Wilson Linebackers Coach". FurmanPaladins.com.
- "Chiefs Add Mike Kafka and Rod Wilson to Coaching Staff". Chiefs.com.