|Full name||Rodney James Tucker|
|Born||28 August 1964|
Auburn, New South Wales, Australia
|Relations||Darren Tucker (brother)|
|Domestic team information|
|1986–1988||New South Wales|
|Tests umpired||71 (2010–2020)|
|ODIs umpired||84 (2009–2019)|
|T20Is umpired||35 (2009–2016)|
Source: Cricinfo, 24 January 2020
Rodney James Tucker (born 28 August 1964) is an Australian cricket umpire, member of the ICC Elite Umpire Panel and officiates in international Tests, ODIs and T20Is. He was a cricketer who played briefly for New South Wales from 1985/86 to 1987/88, before moving to Tasmania where he played from 1987/88 to 1998/99. He was also vice-captain of Tasmania from 1991/92 until 1995/96. He briefly played as Captain/Coach for the Canberra Comets in the 1999/00 season before retiring from cricket as a player.
A left-handed batsman, Tucker scored 5,076 first-class runs at an average of 36.25, and took 123 first class wickets at an average of 41.40, bowling right arm medium. He played in Tasmania's sides that were runners-up in the Sheffield Shield in 1993–94 and 1997–98.
After his playing career, Tucker took to umpiring. He was appointed to the ICC International Panel of Umpires in 2008 and was quickly promoted to the ICC Elite Umpire Panel in 2010. He was selected as one of the twenty umpires to stand in matches during the 2015 Cricket World Cup. Tucker stood in the 1st semi-final of the tournament played between South Africa and New Zealand on 24 March 2015 at Auckland. He stood in the final of the 2016 ICC World Twenty20. On 2 January 2017, he stood in his 50th Test, when umpiring the second Test between South Africa and Sri Lanka at Newlands Cricket Ground.
- List of Test cricket umpires
- List of One Day International cricket umpires
- List of Twenty20 International cricket umpires
- List of Tasmanian representative cricketers
- List of New South Wales representative cricketers
- "Tucker elevated to Australia's international panel". Cricinfo. 3 June 2008. Retrieved 3 June 2008.
- "ICC announces match officials for ICC Cricket World Cup 2015". ICC Cricket. 2 December 2014. Archived from the original on 30 March 2015. Retrieved 12 February 2015.
- "World T20, Final: England v West Indies at Kolkata, Apr 3, 2016". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 10 April 2016.
- "Umpire Rod Tucker reaches half-century of Test matches". International Cricket Council. Retrieved 2 January 2017.
- "Match officials for ICC Men's Cricket World Cup 2019 announced". International Cricket Council. Retrieved 26 April 2019.
- "Umpire Ian Gould to retire after World Cup". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 26 April 2019.
| Tasmanian First-class cricket captains
| Tasmanian One-day cricket captains