The Robertson Library (formerly the Bill Robertson Library) is a shared library run by the University of Otago's College of Education and Otago Polytechnic in Dunedin, New Zealand. It is named after Bill Robertson, who taught at Otago Polytech and also chaired the College of Education Council and the Otago Education Board. The Robertson Library also shares books and resources with Otago Polytechnic's Central Campus in Cromwell, Central Otago and International Campus in Auckland.
The Union Street East library houses The Robertson Library's major collections and is used mostly by staff and students from the University of Otago College of Education (formerly the Dunedin Teacher's College) and Otago Polytechnic. The library was inherited by the University of Otago when The University of Otago's Faculty of Education merged with the Dunedin College of Education in 2007. It underwent a $10 million refurbishment between January and September 2010, with the help of a $6.25 million government grant.
- "A tale of 10 libraries". University of Otago 1869-2019 ~ writing a history. Retrieved 11 April 2016.
- "Facilities". Central Campus, Otago Polytechnic. Central Campus, Otago Polytechnic. Retrieved 11 April 2016.
- "Campus Facilities". Auckland International Campus, Otago Polytechnic. Retrieved 11 April 2016.
- Rudd, Allison (15 October 2008). "Upgrade nearer for shared library". Otago Daily Times. Retrieved 7 April 2010.
- "Bill Robertson Library refurbishment". University of Otago. 4 November 2009. Archived from the original on 24 May 2010. Retrieved 7 April 2010. Cite uses deprecated parameter
|This article about a New Zealand building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article relating to library science or information science is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|