|Born||1965 (age 53–54)|
|Occupation||Film director, special effects artist, designer|
|Parent(s)||William R. Stromberg|
Robert Stromberg (born 1965) is an American special effects artist, designer and filmmaker. Stromberg's credits include films such as James Cameron's Avatar, Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland, and Sam Raimi's Oz the Great and Powerful, the former two earning him Academy Award wins for Best Art Direction. He made his directorial debut with the 2014 Disney film Maleficent, a re-imagining of the iconic Disney villain.
- Stromberg, Robert. "Mr". www.imbd.com. amazon.com. Retrieved 21 December 2015.
- "Robert Stromberg". IMDb.
- "Director Robert Stromberg Talks MALEFICENT at D23". collider.com. 15 August 2013.
- White, James. "Director Robert Stromberg Finds More In Maleficent". Empire.
- "Emblem3 Biography". Last fm. Retrieved 9 May 2014.
|This biographical article related to cinema of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|