Robert S. Kerr III
|12th Lieutenant Governor of Oklahoma|
January 12, 1987 – January 14, 1991
|Preceded by||Spencer Bernard|
|Succeeded by||Jack Mildren|
Robert Samuel Kerr III
October 12, 1950
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, U.S.
|Relatives||Robert S. Kerr (grandfather)|
Robert Samuel Kerr III (born October 12, 1950) is an American Democratic politician from the U.S. state of Oklahoma. He served as Lieutenant Governor of Oklahoma from 1986 to 1990, and as chair of the Oklahoma Democratic Party. He ran unsuccessfully for Oklahoma's 3rd Congressional district seat, losing in the Democratic Party primary to State Representative William K. Brewster.
1990 Democratic Primary 3rd District
- Bill Brewster: 67,069 51%
- Robert S. Kerr: 54,471 41%
- Will Robison: 8,141. 6%
- Other: 2,173. 2%
- "Directory of Oklahoma". State Election Board. 1 January 1989. Retrieved 7 September 2016 – via Google Books.
- Kerr, III, Robert S., Our Campaigns (accessed May 16, 2013)
- Democratic Party, Encyclopedia of Oklahoma History and Culture (accessed May 16, 2013) Archived November 19, 2012, at the Wayback Machine
- Jenkins, Ron. Presidential races more interesting than expected, Associated Press, Amarillo Globe-News, January 16, 2000. (accessed May 16, 2013)
| Lieutenant Governor of Oklahoma