|Directed by||W.P. Kellino|
|Written by||Alice Ramsey|
Rob Roy is a 1922 British silent historical film directed by W.P. Kellino and starring David Hawthorne, Gladys Jennings and Simeon Stuart. It depicts the life of the early 18th century outlaw Rob Roy MacGregor.
- David Hawthorne as Rob Roy MacGregor
- Gladys Jennings as Helen Campbell
- Simeon Stuart as Duke of Montrose
- Wallace Bosco as James Grahame
- Alec Hunter as The Dougal Creature
- Tom Morris as Sandy the Biter
- Eva Llewellyn as Mother MacGregor
- Roy Kellino as Ronald MacGregor, the Child
- Low, Rachael. History of the British Film, 1918–1929. George Allen & Unwin, 1971.
|This article related to a British film of the 1920s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to historical films is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|