|River of Darkness|
|Directed by||Bruce Koehler|
|Produced by||Bruce Koehler|
|Written by||Bruce Koehler|
Alan Rowe Kelly
|Music by||Rob Hurry|
|Distributed by||G2 Pictures|
River of Darkness is an American horror film by director Bruce Koehler. The film features professional wrestling stars Kurt Angle, Kevin Nash, and Sid Eudy (credited as "Psycho Sid Vicious" on the cover art) as well as Ray Lloyd in a minor role.
When unspeakable evil falls on a quiet river town, sheriff Logan (Kurt Angle) is thrust into a chilling nightmare of death and mayhem. He is confronted with a series of horrific murders, each more vicious than the last, and soon learns of the community's seedy past and the evil that has risen from purgatory to exact revenge on the town.
- Kurt Angle as Sheriff Will Logan
- Kevin Nash as Jayden Jacobs
- Sid Eudy as Jonah Jacobs
- Bill Hinzman as Harvey Hix
- Bill Laing as Joseph Jacobs
- Alan Rowe Kelly as Mary Rutledge
- Bingo O'Malley as Virgil
- Ray Lloyd as Clark Higgins
- "Kurt Angle Wrestles Kevin Nash Down a River of Darkness". Dread Central. October 6, 2009. Retrieved 17 June 2012.
- "Behind-The-Scenes Clip: Angle, Nash & Sid In New Horror Film". WrestleZone. Retrieved 17 June 2012.
- "Kurt Angle, Kevin Nash e Psycho Sid Vicious nell'horror River of Darkness". Splatter Container. Feb 9, 2011. Archived from the original on February 8, 2013. Retrieved 17 June 2012. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Karen Kane (March 16, 2012). "monsters in Pine cabin". Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Retrieved 17 June 2012.
|This article about a 2010s horror film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|