|Occupation||Actress, model, Jewellery designer|
Ritu Shivpuri (born 22 January 1971) is an Indian film actress and model, notable for her work in Hindi and Kannada cinema. Daughter of actors Om and Sudha Shivpuri, Ritu made her acting debut in a leading role in the 1993 film Aankhen, which was the Big highest grossing film of the year.
- 1993: Aankhen (1993 film)
- 1995: Ham Sab Chor Hain
- 1995: Rock Dancer: Ritu
- 1997: Aar Ya Paar
- 1997: Bhai Bhai
- 1997: Dongaata (1997 film)
- 1999: Z
- 1999: Nyaydevata
- 1999: Kaala Samrajya
- 2000: Hadh Kar Di Aapne
- 2000: Glamour Girl
- 2001: Lajja
- 2002: Shakti: The Power
- 2005: Elaan
- 2005: Dubai Return
- 2006: Ik Jind Ik Jaan
- 2016 24: India as Dr Sunny
- 2017 Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3 as Indrani Yash Narayan Vashishth
- 2019 Nazar as Shalaka, Kohre ki rani
- 2019 Vish as Rudrama, Aliya's Aide, a socceress.
- "'Baa' Sudha Shivpuri's funeral". indianexpress.com. Retrieved 10 October 2015.
- "Ritu Shivpuri pics". gomolo.com. Retrieved 10 October 2015.
- Maheshwri, Neha (9 October 2014). "Ritu Shivpuri: I thank my stars that I didn't marry an actor". The Times Of India. Retrieved 10 October 2015.
- "Ritu Shivpuri to Make Comeback in 'He-Man'". indiawest.com. Retrieved 10 October 2015.
|This article about an Indian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|