|Rinty of the Desert|
|Directed by||D. Ross Lederman|
|Written by||Harvey Gates|
James A. Starr (titles)
|Story by||Frank Steele|
|Starring||Rin Tin Tin|
|Distributed by||Warner Bros.|
Rinty of the Desert is a 1928 American silent drama film directed by D. Ross Lederman. The film was released with a Vitaphone soundtrack with a synchronised musical score and sound effects. This film is presumed to be lost. According to Warner Bros records the film earned $164,000 domestically and $57,000 foreign.
- Rin Tin Tin as Rinty
- Audrey Ferris as June
- Carroll Nye as Pat
- Paul Panzer as Mike Doyle
- Otto Hoffman as Pop Marlow
- Warner Bros financial information in The William Shaefer Ledger. See Appendix 1, Historical Journal of Film, Radio and Television, (1995) 15:sup1, 1-31 p 6 DOI: 10.1080/01439689508604551
- Hal Erickson (2014). "Rinty of the Desert". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. Archived from the original on December 7, 2014. Retrieved November 28, 2014.
- Rinty of the Desert at SilentEra
- "Rinty of the Desert". Library of Congress/FIAF American Silent Feature Film Survival Database. Retrieved January 9, 2014.
- Rinty of the Desert at Lost Film Files:Warner Brothers lost films - 1928