Goulding is a visiting director and at which he appeared as Ivor Gurney in A Soldier and a Maker in 2012. His other stage work includes The Seagull (2007–2008) and A Mad World My Masters (2013) for the Royal Shakespeare Company, The Way of the World at the Sheffield Crucible (2012), both runs of Posh (2010 and 2012), the 2012 King Lear at the Almeida Theatre and the 2013 Titus Andronicus and A Mad World My Masters with the Royal Shakespeare Company. Film and television work has included The Iron Lady, Foyle's War and Fresh Meat.
|2009–10||M.I.High||Maurice Hutchinson||CBBC (2 episodes)|
|2010||Foyle's War||Jack Stanford||ITV (1 episode)|
|2011||Doctors||Adam Dukes||BBC1 (1 episode)|
|2014||Ripper Street||Edgar Morton||BBC|
|2016||Fresh Meat||Tomothy||Channel 4|
|2016–18||The Windsors||Prince Harry||Channel 4|
|2017||King Charles III||Prince Harry||BBC2|
|2019||Brexit: The Uncivil War||Boris Johnson||Channel 4 / HBO|
|2008||King Lear||Messenger||TV movie directed by Trevor Nunn|
|2011||The Iron Lady (film)||Naval Attaché|||
|2015||Queen of the Desert||Havenhurst|
|2016||Me Before You||Freddie Foster|
- "Richard Goulding says he's 'good at being posh'". Evening Standard. 16 December 2016.
- Iain Burnside presents A Soldier and a Maker Archived 2012-06-16 at the Wayback Machine
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-03-11. Retrieved 2013-03-25.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Turner, Laura (9 February 2012). "Review: The Way of the World".
- Michael Hogan. "Island of Dreams, review: Richard Branson makes an easy target in scurrilous sitcom". The Telegraph. Retrieved 8 January 2019.
- "The Iron Lady (2011)". IMDb. 2011. Retrieved July 25, 2019.