This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Full name||Rhodri John Lloyd|
|Born||22 July 1993|
Penpedairheol, Caerphilly, Wales
|Height||6 ft 3 in (190 cm)|
|Weight||15 st 6 lb (98 kg)|
As of 19 February 2018
Lloyd was born in Penpedairheol, Caerphilly, Wales.
He studied Sports Studies at the University of Central Lancashire, graduating in 2019.
A junior player with South Wales Scorpions, Lloyd joined Wigan in 2012 and made his Super League début in the same season. He attended Ysgol Gyfun Cwm Rhymni a Welsh language secondary school in Caerphilly county.
In 2013, Lloyd played in the 2013 Rugby League World Cup. He scored his first ever international try against Italy on the opening day of the tournament. He went on to score another try later on in the tournament.
In October 2015, Lloyd played in the 2015 European Cup.
In October 2016, Lloyd played in the 2017 World Cup qualifiers, he also captained the side in a friendly against Jamaica in Wakefield.
- "Rhodri Lloyd Wigan Warriors". www.superleague.co.uk. Rugby Football League. 2015. Retrieved 2 August 2015.
- "Profile at loverugbyleague.com". loverugbyleague.com. 31 December 2017. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
- "Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org". rugbyleagueproject.org. 31 December 2017. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
- "Wigan to develop Welsh youngsters". BBC News. 17 November 2011.
- "Gareth Thomas scores on Wales début in loss to Italy". BBC. 6 October 2010. Retrieved 6 October 2010.
- "Wigan Warriors' Rhodri Lloyd joins Widnes Vikings on loan". BBC Sport. 13 January 2014. Retrieved 15 February 2014.