The Rhode Island At-large congressional district is currently obsolete, with representation divided into two districts. However, based on population estimates, reapportionment will likely cause Rhode Island to have only one congressional district after the 2020 census.
- From 1790 to 1793, one member represented the state.
- From 1793 to 1843, two members represented the state at-large.
List of members representing the district
- Martis, Kenneth C. (1989). The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress. New York: Macmillan Publishing Company.
- Martis, Kenneth C. (1982). The Historical Atlas of United States Congressional Districts. New York: Macmillan Publishing Company.
- Congressional Biographical Directory of the United States 1774–present
|This Rhode Island–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|