|Edited by||Amitabh Chandra, Yuriy Gorodnichenko, Bryan S. Graham, Amit K. Khandelwal, Asim Ijaz Khwaja, and Brigitte C. Madrian|
|The Review of Economic Statistics|
|ISO 4||Rev. Econ. Stat.|
The Review of Economics and Statistics is a peer-reviewed academic journal covering applied quantitative economics. It was established in 1919 as The Review of Economic Statistics and obtained its current name in 1948.
The inaugural issue stated the purpose of the journal to be to:
- promote the collection, criticism, and interpretation of economic statistics ... by investigation of the sources and probable accuracy of existing statistics ... and by developing the application to economic statistics of modern methods of statistical analysis which have hitherto been utilized more extensively in other sciences than in economics.
The journal is edited at Harvard University's Kennedy School of Government and published by MIT Press. Its current editors-in-chief are Amitabh Chandra, Yuriy Gorodnichenko, Bryan S. Graham, Amit K. Khandelwal, Asim Ijaz Khwaja, and Brigitte C. Madrian.
- MIT Press Journals - Review of Economics and Statistics.
- Review of Economic Statistics, 1919, 1, Front cover, JSTOR.
- Review of Economics and Statistics, 1948, 30(1), p. 1.
- Charles J. Bullock, 1919. "Prefatory Statement," Review of Economic Statistics, 1(1), [unnumbered page].
|This article about a journal on econometrics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.
|This statistics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|