|Greatest hits album by|
|Released||October 10, 1997|
|Genre||Pop rock, power pop|
|Label||Platinum Records / PolyGram|
Review is the first greatest hits album from the Japanese rock band, Glay. It was released on October 10, 1997, and this album contains Glay's most popular singles and tracks from their 1994 album Hai to Diamond to their fourth album Beloved. The album sold over 2,003,000 copies in the first week of the release, debuting at the number-one position on the Japanese Oricon weekly charts. It remained for five consecutive weeks at the top of Oricon charts. It became the third best-selling album in Japanese history, with more than 4,870,000 copies sold. It was certified Five Million by the Recording Industry Association of Japan (RIAJ).
- Guroriasu (Glorious) (グロリアス)
- Kanojo no "Modern..." (彼女の "Modern…")
- More Than Love
- Sen no Knife ga Mune wo Sasu (千ノナイフガ胸ヲ刺ス)
- Zutto Futari de... (ずっと2人で...)
- Kuchibiru (口唇)
- Freeze My Love
- Kissin' Noise
- Kiseki no Hate (軌跡の果て)
- "Oricon Weekly Album Charts for the second week of October 1997" (in Japanese). Oricon. Retrieved 2010-03-18.
- 安室 11年ぶりアルバム5週連続1位、女性ソロでは明菜以来24年ぶり (in Japanese). Oricon. 2008-09-02. Retrieved 2008-09-07.