This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Resan till dej|
|Directed by||Stig Olin|
|Produced by||Lorens Marmstedt, Terrafilm|
|Written by||Stig Olin, Hasse Ekman|
|Music by||Sune Waldimir|
|19 December 1953|
The young and happy couple Emil and Gun have been married for five years but are still saving money for their honeymoon. One day Gun happens to sing on a radio show, successfully and signs a contract with a gramophone company, fame and fortune is soon hers. But the marriage is strained by her career and her touring when Emil feels alone and abandoned at home.
- Alice Babs as Gunborg "Gun" Karlsson
- Sven Lindberg as Emil "Mille" Larsson/speaker
- Anders Henrikson as Vilhelm "Ville" Karlsson
- Hjördis Petterson as Dagmar Vikström
- Nils Hallberg as Berra Gustavsson
- Karl-Arne Holmsten as Staffan Bendix
- Stig Järrel as Bruno Vikström
- Douglas Håge as Lundberg
- Ulla Sjöblom as Maudan
- Sigge Fürst as Himself, show host for "Familjelördag"
- Dagmar Olsson as Mrs. Bertils, journalist at "Hemmet och vi"
- Rune Halvarsson as Lyrics Writer
- Jussi Björling as Himself, guest at "Familjelördag"