Res publica is a Latin phrase meaning "public issue" or "public matter".
Res publica may also refer to:
- Res Publica (journal), a journal published by the Association for Social and Political Philosophy
- Res Publica (magazine), a Polish cultural-political magazine, published 1979-1981 and 1987-1992 and then as,
- Res Publica Nowa, 1992-2002
- Res Publica (US), a US organization that founded Avaaz
- Res Publica University, a former university in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Res Publica, a defunct journal published by the Centre for Applied Philosophy and Public Ethics, Australia
- De re publica, a dialogue by Cicero
- Republic, a type of state, deriving its name from the Latin phrase
- ResPublica, a political think tank in the UK
- Roman Republic, an ancient polity, preceding the Roman Empire
- Union for the Republic - Res Publica, a former Estonian political party
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Res publica.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.