Suburban of Tirupati City
Padmavathi Express near Renigunta
|Elevation||107 m (351 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
The town has road connectivity by means of national and state highways. Kadapa chennai National Highway 716 (India) NH 716 connects the town with Chennai in Tamil Nadu and National Highway 71 passes through the town that connects Madanapalle with Nayudupeta road.. Bus services operated by APSRTC provides local transport for the people. Renigunta Junction is one of the main junctions that connects Chennai-Bangalore line and the Guntakal–Chennai Egmore section of Mumbai–Chennai line. It is also connected to Gudur on the Vijayawada-Chennai line of Howrah-Chennai main line. Tirupati Airport serves passengers of Tirupati.
The primary and secondary school education is imparted by government, aided and private schools, under the School Education Department of the state. The medium of instruction followed by different schools are English, Telugu.
- "Census of India Search details". censusindia.gov.in. Retrieved 10 May 2015.
- "Chittoor District Mandals" (PDF). Census of India. pp. 452, 510. Retrieved 19 June 2015.
- "List of National Highways passing through A.P. State". Roads and Buildings Department. Government of Andhra Pradesh. Archived from the original on 28 March 2016. Retrieved 11 February 2016.
- "Renigunta station map". India Rail Info. Retrieved 24 February 2015.
- "Traffic Statistics – International Passengers" (PDF). Airports Authority of India. Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India. Archived from the original (PDF) on 6 June 2014. Retrieved 24 February 2015.
- "School Education Department" (PDF). School Education Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh. Archived from the original (PDF) on 7 November 2016. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
- "The Department of School Education – Official AP State Government Portal | AP State Portal". www.ap.gov.in. Archived from the original on 7 November 2016. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Renigunta.|