Bressan with BATE Borisov in 2012.
|Full name||Renan Bardini Bressan|
|Date of birth||3 November 1988|
|Place of birth||Tubarão, Brazil|
|Height||1.82 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking midfielder|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 31 May 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 11 September 2018
On 28 January 2010, he signed with BATE Borisov. Bressan scored 15 goals during his first season with BATE, becoming the top scorer in the Belarusian Premier League for the 2010 season. He was also selected as the best midfielder in the league for the year.
In late November 2012, Russian Premier League club Alania Vladikavkaz acquired the services of Bressan. In October 2013, Bressan unilaterally terminated the contract because of gross violations of financial terms of the agreement by the club.
On 15 January 2014, Bressan signed a two-year contract with FK Aktobe, but less than a month later his contract was mutually terminated on 7 February. Bressan went on to sign a two-year contract with FC Astana on the 10th, but was released from his contract on 12 July after only 7 games for the club.
On 24 June 2016, Bressan signed a two-year contract with reigning Cypriot champions APOEL FC. He made his competitive debut on 19 July 2016, coming on as a 58th-minute substitute in APOEL's 3–0 home win against The New Saints for the second qualifying round of the UEFA Champions League. He scored his first goal for APOEL on 6 November 2016, netting the fourth goal in his team's 4–1 home victory against Karmiotissa for the Cypriot First Division. On 9 January 2017, his contract with APOEL was mutually terminated.
He also has Belarusian citizenship and is eligible to play in official competitions for the national team since April 2012. He made his debut for Belarus national football team on 29 February 2012 in a friendly match against Moldova. During the football tournament of the 2012 Summer Olympics he was one of three overage players selected by the Belarusian federation and scored the only goal for Belarus U-23 in a 1–3 loss against the country he was born in – Brazil.
|1.||15 August 2012||Republican Stadium, Yerevan||Armenia||1–0||2–1||Friendly|
|3.||16 October 2012||Dinamo Stadium, Minsk||Georgia||1–0||2–0||2014 World Cup qualifier|
- Belarusian Premier League (3): 2010, 2011, 2012
- Belarusian Cup (1): 2009–10
- Belarusian Super Cup (2): 2010, 2011
- "Member associations - Belarus - News". UEFA.com. 8 December 2012.
- "Об игроке: Брессан Ренан". Archived from the original on 24 November 2010.
- Полузащитник «Гомеля» Ренан Брессан подписал контракт с борисовским БАТЭ
- Ренан Брессан — лучший легионер белорусского чемпионата
- "BATE stun Bayern in Minsk". Sky Sports. 2 October 2012.
- "Alania sign BATE's Bressan". Rsport.ru. 26 November 2012.
- Ренан Брессан разорвал отношения с "Аланией" (in Russian). pressball.by. 17 October 2013. Retrieved 10 July 2014.
- Хроника переезда одного белоруса из России в Казахстан (in Russian). pressball.by. Retrieved 7 July 2014.
- "Renan Bressan signs contract with Astana". Euroradio.fm. 10 February 2014. Retrieved 7 July 2014.
- "Bressan Assina por Dois Anos". www.rioave-fc.pt (in Portuguese). Rio Ave F.C. 2 August 2014. Archived from the original on 10 August 2014. Retrieved 4 September 2014.
- "Κατ' αρχήν συμφωνία με Renan Bressan" [Agreement with Renan Bressan] (in Greek). APOEL FC. 24 June 2016. Retrieved 24 June 2016.
- "��ύναψη συμφωνίας με Renan Bressan" [Concluded agreement with Renan Bressan] (in Greek). APOEL FC. 1 July 2016. Retrieved 1 July 2016.
- "APOEL 3–0 TNS". UEFA.com. 19 July 2016. Retrieved 19 July 2016.
- ΑΠΟΕΛ 4-1 Καρμιώτισσα Πολεμιδιών [APOEL 4-1 Karmiotissa Polemidion] (in Greek). apoelfc.com.cy. 6 November 2016. Retrieved 6 November 2016.
- "Бразилец Брессан получил белорусское гражданство". Archived from the original on 24 December 2013.
- "Бразильский полузащитник Ренан Брессан готов выступать за сборную Беларуси". Прессбол.