|Full name||Renal Ramilevich Ganeyev|
|Born||13 January 1985|
Ufa, Republic of Bashkortostan
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Weight||72 kg (159 lb)|
|National coach||Stefano Cerioni|
|FIE ranking||current ranking|
Renal Ramilevich Ganeyev (Russian: Реналь Рамилевич Ганеев, also spelled Ganeev, born 13 January 1985) is a Russian fencer, who has won bronze Olympic medal in the team foil competition at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens.
- "Renal Ganeev". databaseOlympics.com. Archived from the original on 2012-11-02. Retrieved 2012-06-06.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Renal Ganeyev". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 2012-11-12. Retrieved 2012-06-06.
- Renal Ganeev at the International Fencing Federation
- Renal Ganeev at the European Fencing Confederation (archive)
- Renal Ganeev at the Russian Fencing Federation (in Russian) (in English) (archive)
- Renal Ganeev at the International Olympic Committee
- Renal Ganeev at the Olympic Channel
|This article about a Russian Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to fencing in Russia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|