A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (August 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (August 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (November 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
René Carayol MBE (born 10 September 1958) is a broadcaster and author.
Background & career
As an author he has produced three books - 'SPIKE - What Are You Great At, Corporate Voodoo  in 2001 (now in its third edition) and the sequel, My Voodoo  in 2002 and more recently, "Spike - What are you great at?" . René has been a regular broadsheet columnist, and columnist writer for The Sunday Telegraph supplement Business Reporter.
René's television and radio career has seen him become a regular voice on BBC Radio 5 Live and present the critically acclaimed Channel 4 film The Man From The Met, on the challenges facing Sir John Stevens at the helm of the Metropolitan Police. He is also a press reviewer on Sky Breakfast News and has been an expert witness on Mind of a Millionaire.
Carayol is the presenter of BBC2's business program, Pay Off Your Mortgage In Two Years , which was shown in January and February 2006. The follow-up series Did They Pay Off Their Mortgage in Two Years?  began airing in January 2007.
- Zhana (2006). Black Success Stories Volume 1: Celebrating People of African Heritage: v. 1. Zhana Books. ISBN 9780952555834.
- Carayol, David Firth & René (2001). Corporate voodoo : business principals for mavericks and magicians. Oxford: Capstone. ISBN 978-1-84112-157-4.
- Carayol, René; Firth, David (2002). My Voodoo : a practical guide to unleashing the magic in you and your work. Oxford: Capstone. ISBN 9781841120102.
- "Man from The Met".
- "Mind of a Millionaire - IMDB".
- "BBC - Pay Off Your Mortgage in Two Years - Series 1".
- "Did They Pay Off Their Mortgage in Two Years? Series 2".
- "The Fall of BP's Sun King - BBC".