|Known for||Renewable Energy|
Remi Eriksen (born 1967) is the current Group President and Chief Executive Officer of DNV GL, an international classification society and certification body. He assumed the position since August 1, 2015, succeeding former CEO Henrik O. Madsen.
During the 2006-2010 he was a member of the OG21 Board of Norway and a Board Member for Maritime 21 between 2012 and 2015.
In October 2016, Eriksen has been appointed as a member of Executive Committee at World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD).
- "Remi Eriksen: Proud and Confident". The Maritime Executive. Retrieved 19 October 2015.
- "Remi Eriksen: Executive Profile & Biography - Businessweek". Businessweek.com. Retrieved 19 October 2015.
- "Remi Eriksen - Executive Committee Profiles". DNV GL. Retrieved 2019-01-14.
- "The 4th Annual Future of Transport Conference | Speaker Biographies". eu-ems.com. Retrieved 2019-01-14.
- "Changes to WBCSD Executive Committee". World business council for sustainable development. Retrieved 2019-02-20.
|This business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|