Southbound view from platform 2 in May 2014
|Location||Robinson Road, Reservoir|
|Distance||13.61 kilometres from Southern Cross|
|Fare zone||Myki zone 1/2 overlap|
|Website||Public Transport Victoria|
|Opened||8 October 1889|
|Previous names||Preston-Regent Street|
Regent railway station is located on the Mernda line in Victoria, Australia. It serves the north-eastern Melbourne suburb of Reservoir, and opened on 8 October 1889 as Preston-Regent Street, being renamed Regent on 1 August 1905.
Platforms and services
Dyson's Bus Services operates three routes via Regent station:
- 552: North East Reservoir – Northcote Shopping Plaza
- 553: Preston – West Preston
- 567: to Northcote
- Regent Vicsig
- "Mernda Line". Public Transport Victoria.
- "552 North East Reservoir - Northcote Plaza via High Street". Public Transport Victoria.
- "553 Preston - West Preston via Reservoir". Public Transport Victoria.
- "567 Northcote - Regent via Northland". Public Transport Victoria.
- Melway map at street-directory.com.au