Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||William Desmond Taylor|
|Produced by||Oliver Morosco|
|Screenplay by||Gardner Hunting|
L. V. Jefferson
Helen Jerome Eddy
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
Redeeming Love is a 1916 American drama silent film directed by William Desmond Taylor and written by Gardner Hunting and L. V. Jefferson. The film stars Kathlyn Williams, Thomas Holding, Wyndham Standing, Herbert Standing, Jane Keckley and Helen Jerome Eddy. The film was released on December 28, 1916, by Paramount Pictures.
This article needs a plot summary. (August 2020)
- Kathlyn Williams as Naomi Sterling
- Thomas Holding as John Bancroft
- Wyndham Standing as Hugh Wiley
- Herbert Standing as James Plymouth
- Jane Keckley as Aunt Jessica'
- Helen Jerome Eddy as Katie
- Don Bailey as McCarthy
- "Redeeming Love". AFI. Archived from the original on 2015-09-20. Retrieved 30 December 2014. (Wayback)
- "Redeeming Love (1917) - Trailers, Reviews, Synopsis, Showtimes and Cast - AllMovie". AllMovie. Retrieved 30 December 2014.
- Catalog of Holdings The American Film Institute Collection and The United Artists Collection at The Library of Congress (<-book title) p.150 c.1978 by The American Film Institute
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:Redeeming Love
|This 1910s drama film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|