This article may rely excessively on sources too closely associated with the subject, potentially preventing the article from being verifiable and neutral. (February 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
October 10, 1979
|Occupation||Director, Producer, Film Journalist, Professor|
|Years active||2005 - Present|
|Tales of Halloween (2015), All the Creatures Were Stirring (2017)|
Rebekah McKendry (born October 10, 1979) is an American film director, producer, film journalist, and academic. She is best known for her work on Tales of Halloween (2015) and All the Creatures Were Stirring (2017).
In 2005, McKendry joined the team at Fangoria Entertainment and was heavily involved in project development and production as Director of Marketing. In 2015, she left Fangoria to work for Blumhouse Productions, becoming the Editor-in-Chief of Blumhouse.com.
Along with Elric Kane and Rob Galluzzo, McKendry hosted the Killer POV podcast, which ran for 140 episodes on Geeknation. In 2016, the team moved to Blumhouse.com and were joined by Ryan Turek to form the Shock Waves podcast.
McKendry has a doctorate focused in Media Studies from Virginia Commonwealth University.
|2017||All the Creatures Were Stirring||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Awards and nominations
|2018||Chattanooga Film Festival||Audience Choice Award||All the Creatures Were Stirring||Won|
- "Jason Blum: Announcing the Launch of Blumhouse.com". Red Seat Ventures. Retrieved 2017-02-07.
- "Blumhouse.com Gets Horror Makeover Online - Dread Central". Dread Central. 2015-10-01. Retrieved 2017-02-07.
- "Bob Odenkirk returns to Nerdist a more experienced man". 2014-11-03. Retrieved 2017-02-07.
- "'Killer POV' lives! The horror podcast team reassembles as 'Shock Waves'". EW.com. 2016-05-02. Retrieved 2017-02-07.
- McNary, Dave (2015-12-15). "Constance Wu, Jonathan Kite to Star in Horror-Comedy 'All the Creatures Were Stirring'". Variety. Retrieved 2017-02-07.