|Base||Mooresville, North Carolina|
|Series||NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series|
|Race drivers||00. Angela Ruch, Josh Reaume|
33. Jason White, Josh Reaume, Jesse Iwuji, Gray Gaulding, Bryant Barnhill
34. Josh Reaume, Josh Bilicki, Bryant Barnhill (part-time)
|Sponsors||00. DWF Flooring & Cabinets, The Ruch Life|
33. Powder Ventures Excavations, YourGMCTruckStore.com
34. Motorsports Safety Group
|Debut||2018 Active Pest Control 200 (Atlanta)|
|Latest race||2020 SpeedyCash.com 400 (Texas)|
Reaume Brothers Racing is an American professional stock car racing team that currently competes in the NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series. The team is owned by Josh Reaume. The team currently fields the Nos. 00 and 33 Chevrolet Silverados for various drivers.
Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series
Truck No. 32 history
Daniel Sasnett drove the No. 32 Toyota Tundra at World Wide Technology Raceway at Gateway in 2019, where he started 30th and finished 26th. The team entered for select events throughout the season. On July 26, 2019, Reaume Brothers Racing announced that Devin Dodson would make his NGOTS debut in the No. 34 Chevrolet at Eldora. The number was later changed to 32.
Truck No. 33 history
On February 15, 2018, it was announced that a brand new team would open and field the No. 33 Chevrolet Silverado full-time for Josh Reaume. The team failed to qualify for the season opener at Daytona. They then qualified for the next 7 races with a best finish of 23rd at Texas before another DNQ at Iowa. He for the next three races with a best finish of 22nd at Chicago. The team completed the rest of the season with Jason White, Robby Lyons, and Chad Finley with a best finish of 14th at Talladega with Lyons.
The team returned for the 2019 season with Josh Reaume at Daytona where he would pick up a 6th-place finish, he would return at Atlanta and finish 30th. When the entry list for the Las Vegas race was released it was revealed YouTube personality MrBeast would sponsor Reaume although the truck was not run and ended up finishing 23rd. At Martinsville the next week Daniel Sasnett was tabbed to drive while also making his debut, he would end up finishing 30th. Reaume had originally planned to run the entire season, but could not find sponsorship and put other drivers in the No. 33 for some races. Experienced dirt racer Mike Marlar drove the No. 33 at that year's Eldora Speedway race. He finished fourth, marking the best finish for an RBR entry up to that point.
Truck No. 34 history
The team fielded this truck for Jeffrey Abbey at Eldora Speedway. Abbey qualified the race and finished 12th. The team fielded the No. 34 truck once again at Pocono with J. J. Yeley driving where he finished 31st. The truck returned at Michigan with B.J. McLeod where he finished 29th. The truck returned once again with debuting driver Jesse Iwuji in Canada in which he finished 25th.
The truck returned for most of the 2019 season.
- Bonkowski, Jerry (June 29, 2020). "Josh Reaume to oversee Xfinity operations for RSS Racing". NBC Sports. Retrieved October 21, 2020.
- Brooks, Amanda (July 26, 2019). "Dodson to debut at Eldora for Reaume". Jayski's Silly Season Site. NASCAR Digital Media, LLC. Retrieved July 26, 2019.
- "Josh Reaume goes all in with Reaume Bros Racing". www.onpitroad.com. Retrieved 2018-02-16.
- Lunkenheimer, Beth. "Truckin' Thursdays: Josh Reaume Building His Team & Business One Race at a Time". Frontstretch. Retrieved 25 June 2019.
- Allen, Richard (August 2, 2019). "Mike Marlar sails to fourth place finish in Eldora truck race". Inside Dirt Racing. Retrieved October 9, 2020.
- Reaume Brothers Racing owner statistics at Racing-Reference