Rawda, Rawḍah, or ar-Rawḍah, meaning garden or meadow, may refer to:
- Al Rawda Palace, a palace in western Bahrain
- Rawdah, Medina, an area of the Al-Masjid an-Nabawi mosque in Medina
- Al-Rawda, Hama, a village near Hama
- Al-Rawda, Tartus, a town in the Tartus Governorate
- Al-Rawda (tell), a Bronze Age archaeological site near Hama
- Rawda, Idlib, a village in Jisr al-Shughur District, Idlib
- Rawda Square in Damascus
- Al-Rawda, Yemen, a village in Al Bayda District in the Al Bayda Governorate
| This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.