Randall J. Hembrey
26 June 1965
Randy Hembrey (born June 26, 1965 in Cary, Illinois) is a Series Director for the International Motor Sports Association and also served as a Race Director for the IndyCar Road to Indy ladder series during their growth years from running USF2000 only through their additional ownership of Pro Mazda and Indy Lights. Hembrey has worked in the industry since 1979 and founded Comp8 Motorsports, a professional motorsport service enterprise in 2003.
Hembrey was the first general manager of the revitalized Trans-Am Series when SCCA restarted the series in 2009. The professional series raced at tracks beside other professional and amateur event.
- Series Manager, International Motor Sports Association Single Make and Challenge Series (2015-present)
- Race Director, IMSA GT3 Cup Challenge (2012–2015)
- Race Director, Lamborghini Super Trofeo (2013–2015)
- Race Director, IMSA GT3 Cup Challenge Canada (2013–2015)
- Race Director, U.S. F2000 National Championship (2013–2014)
- Race Director, Pro Mazda Championship (2013–2014)
- Director of Competition, Traxxas TORC Series (2012–2013)
- Director of Competition, Trans-Am Series (2011–2012)
- General Manager / Race Director, SCCA Trans-Am Series (2009–2011)
- Director of Competition / Race Director, Formula Drift (2004–2010)
- Race Control, Formula 1 United States Grand Prix (2000–2007), Canadian Grand Prix (1995–1999)
- Assistant Chief Steward, Global MX-5 Cup (2006–2009)
- Race Operations, SPEED World Challenge (2000–2009)
- "Randy Hembrey and Tony Ave interview". Go Racing TV.com. Archived from the original on 24 January 2013. Retrieved 11 February 2012.
- "Roundtable:So You Want To Work In Racing?". Retrieved 6 September 2014.
- "USAC Appoints Randy Hembrey TORC Series Competition Director". Traxxas TORC Series. Archived from the original on 30 January 2012. Retrieved 11 February 2012.
- "Hembrey Named Muscle Milk SCCA Trans-Am Series Manager". SCCA. Archived from the original on 2 February 2013. Retrieved 11 February 2012.
|This biographical article related to United States auto racing is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|