Ralph of Shrewsbury
|Bishop of Bath and Wells|
|Elected||2 June 1329|
|Term ended||14 August 1363|
|Consecration||3 September 1329|
|Died||14 August 1363|
- "Ralph of Shrewsbury (Died 1363)". Britannia.com. Retrieved 5 March 2009.
- "Vicars Close, at Wells" (PDF). monasticmatrix.org. Archived from the original (PDF) on 27 July 2011. Retrieved 5 March 2009.
- Wood, Anthony (1790). "Fasti Oxonienses". The History and Antiquities of the Colleges and Halls in the University of Oxford. Google Books. p. 21.
- Hibbert, Christopher, ed. (1988). "Appendix 5: Chancellors of the University". The Encyclopaedia of Oxford. Macmillan. pp. 521–522. ISBN 0-333-39917-X.
- Fryde, et al., Handbook of British Chronology, p. 228.
- Fryde, E. B.; Greenway, D. E.; Porter, S.; Roy, I. (1996). Handbook of British Chronology (Third revised ed.). Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. ISBN 0-521-56350-X.
| Chancellor of the University of Oxford
Roger de Streton
|Catholic Church titles|
| Bishop of Bath and Wells
|This article about an English bishop or archbishop is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article relating to the University of Oxford is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about an English academic administrator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|