Rajendra Kumar Anayath
|Occupation||Professor, Vice Chancellor, Researcher, Academician, Consultant|
|Office||Vice-Chancellor Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology|
|Predecessor||Prof. Tankeshwar Kumar Sachdeva|
Rajendra Kumar Anayath (born; Thiruvegapura, Kerala, India) is an Indian researcher, educationist and consultant with more than two decades of experience in  result-oriented research, consulting and training in the global graphic arts industry. Anayath is currently vice chancellor of Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology located in Haryana.
- "VC: Arab countries adopting Hindi". The Tribune. Retrieved 31 August 2018.
- Reporter, Staff (24 July 2017). "Named VC". The Hindu. Retrieved 31 August 2018.
- The Indian Express. "Meet on printing technology held". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 31 August 2018.
- The Times of India. "Haryana varsity V-C's patents on colour coding of clothes". Retrieved 31 August 2018.
- "Printing industry exhibition in Kochi". businessline. Retrieved 31 August 2018.