This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Raja Nahar Singh Metro Station (formerly known as Ballabhgarh Metro Station) is terminating station on the Violet Line of the Delhi Metro. Finance Minister of Haryana urged to name Ballabhgarh Metro station after martyr Raja Nahar Singh 
|L1||Mezzanine||Fare control, station agent, Metro Card vending machines, crossover|
|L2||Side platform No- 1, doors will open on the left|
|Southbound||Metro towards →Train Terminates|
|Northbound||→ Metro towards ←Kashmere Gate|
|Side platform No- 2, doors will open on the left|
|Raja Nahar Singh metro station Entry/exits|
|Gate No-1||Gate No-2||Gate No-3|
- Nahar Singh
- National Highway 44 (India)
- List of Delhi Metro stations
- Transport in Delhi
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
- Delhi Suburban Railway
- Delhi Monorail
- Delhi Transport Corporation
- Faridabad district
- New Delhi
- National Capital Region (India)
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation
- List of rapid transit systems
- List of metro systems
- "Raja Nahar Singh". uniindia. Retrieved 7 October 2019.
- "Delhi Metro's Violet Line to run till Ballabhgarh from 5pm today after being flagged off by PM Modi".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Delhi Metro.|
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Delhi.|
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (Official site)
- Delhi Metro Annual Reports
- "Station Information". Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC). Archived from the original on 19 June 2010.
- UrbanRail.Net – Descriptions of all metro systems in the world, each with a schematic map showing all stations.
- Google. "Raja Nahar Singh metro station" (Map). Google Maps. Google.