|Raiders of Red Gap|
|Directed by||Sam Newfield|
|Produced by||Sigmund Neufeld|
|Screenplay by||Joseph O'Donnell|
Al St. John
|Cinematography||Robert E. Cline|
|Edited by||Holbrook N. Todd|
Sigmund Neufeld Productions
|Distributed by||Producers Releasing Corporation|
Raiders of Red Gap is a 1943 American Western film directed by Sam Newfield and written by Joseph O'Donnell. The film stars Robert Livingston as the Lone Rider and Al St. John as his sidekick "Fuzzy Jones", with Myrna Dell, Ed Cassidy, Charles King and Kermit Maynard. The film was released on September 30, 1943, by Producers Releasing Corporation.
After this film, Livingston returned to Republic Pictures to replace Eddie Dew in the "John Paul Revere" series, starting with Pride of the Plains. PRC dropped the "Lone Rider" series, but continued two other series: the "Billy the Kid" films and the "Texas Rangers" series. 
A group of ranchers fight back against a crooked cattle syndicate trying to drive them off their land. The head of the syndicate hires a gunslinger to take care of the ranchers, but the hired gun is actually Fuzzy Jones in disguise.
- Robert Livingston as Rocky Cameron, the Lone Rider
- Al St. John as Fuzzy Q. Jones
- Myrna Dell as Jane Roberts
- Ed Cassidy as Jim Roberts
- Charles King as Jack Bennett
- Kermit Maynard as Bradley
- Roy Brent as Butch Crane
- Frank Ellis as Jed
- George Chesebro as Sheriff Evans
The "Lone Rider" films starring George Houston:
- The Lone Rider Rides On (1941)
- The Lone Rider Crosses the Rio (1941)
- The Lone Rider in Ghost Town (1941)
- The Lone Rider in Frontier Fury (1941)
- The Lone Rider Ambushed (1941)
- The Lone Rider Fights Back (1941)
- The Lone Rider and the Bandit (1942)
- The Lone Rider in Cheyenne (1942)
- The Lone Rider in Texas Justice (1942)
- Border Roundup (1942)
- Outlaws of Boulder Pass (1942)
starring Robert Livingston:
- Overland Stagecoach (1942)
- Wild Horse Rustlers (1943)
- Death Rides the Plains (1943)
- Wolves of the Range (1943)
- Law of the Saddle (1943)
- Raiders of Red Gap (1943)
- "Raiders of Red Gap (1943) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2019-06-09.
- Hans J. Wollstein. "Raiders of Red Gap (1944) - Sam Newfield". AllMovie. Retrieved 2019-06-09.
- "Raiders of Red Gap". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved 2019-06-09.
- Anderson, Chuck. "PRC's Lone Rider Series". The Old Corral. Retrieved 19 January 2020.