Radiation exposure may refer to:
- Exposure (radiation), caused by ionizing photons, namely X-rays and gamma rays; or ionizing particles, usually alpha particles, neutrons, protons, or electrons
- Humans being subjected to an ionizing radiation hazard, either by irradiation or contamination
- In modern radiology, and in scientific papers from the early 20th century, radiation exposure may refer to kerma (physics)
- Exposure (photography), photographic film exposure to ionizing radiation
- Any material being subjected to even everyday levels of any type of radiation, such as heat or light
- Radiation Exposure Compensation Act, a federal statute of the United States providing for the monetary compensation of people who contracted cancer and a number of other specified diseases as a direct result of their exposure to radiation under certain circumstances
- Radiation Exposure Monitoring, a system for monitoring exposure
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Radiation exposure.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.