|Died||8 March 2012 (aged 70)|
Radha Kumari was an Indian veteran film actress who appeared in Telugu-language films. She acted in over 700 films in over four decades. She is well known for her humor and played mother or grandmother roles in most of her films.
Radha Kumari was born in 1942 in a Padmashali family at Vizianagaram. She began her career as a stage actress at the age of 12 and had played various roles in about 10,000 plays. She married Raavi Kondala Rao, an actor and writer, after she entered into the film industry. She made her debut in the film Tene Manasulu with Raavi Kondala Rao and had played the on-screen wife and husband roles in over 100 films. Seen as the best choice to play good-hearted roles, she acted with top heroes of two generations. She won the "Nandi" award for her role in the film Mee Sreyobhilashi.
|1987||Gundamma Gari Krishnulu||Telugu|
|1989||Jayammu Nischayammu Raa||Telugu|
|1992||Valu Jada Tolu Beltu||Telugu|
|2002||Nuvvu Leka Nenu Lenu||Telugu|
|2009||Arya 2||Telugu||Raja reddy's mother|
- "Veteran actress Radha Kumari passes away". The Times of India. 9 March 2012. Retrieved 18 November 2018.
- "Actress Radha Kumari dies of heart attack". www.filmibeat.com. Retrieved 5 February 2015.
- "Veteran actress Radha Kumari dead". www.thehindu.com. Retrieved 5 February 2015.
- "Radha Kumari Passed away!". www.chitramala.in. Archived from the original on 5 February 2015. Retrieved 5 February 2015.
- "Radha Kumari passes away after heart stroke". www.indiaglitz.com. Retrieved 5 February 2015.
- "Actress Radha Kumari No More". news.fullhyderabad.com. Retrieved 5 February 2015.