|Elevation AMSL||121 ft / 37 m|
The site was created during 1933/4 for use by the Royal Air Force as a training station under the name of RAF Pershore.
The following units were posted here at some point:
- No. 1 Aircraft Preparation Unit RAF.
- No. 1 Ferry Unit RAF .
- No. 10 Advanced Flying Training School.
- No. 23 Operational Training Unit with Vickers Wellingtons.
- No. 50 Gliding School.
- No. 1516 (Beam Approach Training) Flight RAF.
- No. 1681 (Bomber) Defence Training Flight RAF.
- Radar Research Flying Unit (RRFU). - previously at RAF Defford
The RAF station closed down during 1978.
The site is currently a Business Park and Trials Centre. It has occasionally been opened as an aerodrome, hosting an airshow. The last such event was scheduled for June 11, 2016.