RKM or rkm can refer to:
- R.K.M & Ken-Y, a Grammy Award-nominated reggaeton duo
- rkm, River kilometer
- the ISO 639-3 code for the Marka language
- ROM Kernel Manual of the Amiga ROM
- Rotary Piston Machine (German Rotationskolbenmaschine)
- Rybnicki Klub Motorowy (Rybnik's Motorcycle Club)
- RKM code, a letter and digit code for resistor values
- Ramakrishna Mission, Hindu religious and spiritual organization
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RKM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.