Queens is a borough of New York City.
Queens or Queen's may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Queens (group), a Polish musical group
- Queens (novel), by Stephen Pickles, 1984
- Queens (film), 2005
- Queen's (TV series), 2007
- "Queens" (Saara Aalto song), 2018
- Queen's Theatre (disambiguation)
- Queens, West Virginia, U.S.
- Queens (electoral district), the name of several Canadian districts
- Queens County (disambiguation)
- Region of Queens Municipality, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Queen's Club, a private sporting club in London, England
- Queen's Club Championships, annual tennis tournament
- Queen of the South F.C., a Scottish football team
- Queen's University Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Queen's University at Kingston, Ontario, Canada
- Queens University of Charlotte, North Carolina, U.S.
- Queen's College (disambiguation)
- Queen's Royal Regiment (West Surrey), an infantry regiment of the English and British Army 1661–1959
- Queen's Hospital, Romford, London, England
- The Queen's Medical Center, Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S.
- Queens Liberation Front, founded as Queens, an American transvestite rights group in the 1970s
- All pages with titles beginning with Queens
- All pages with titles containing Queens
- All pages with titles beginning with Queen's
- All pages with titles containing Queen's
- Queen (disambiguation)
- Queening (disambiguation)
- Queens Plaza (disambiguation)
- Queen's School (disambiguation)
- Queen of the South (disambiguation)
- The Queens (disambiguation)
- Kween (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Queens.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.