The term Quaestor can refer to any number of officials:
- Quaestor, a magistrate in the Roman Republic responsible for civil and military finances
- Quaestor sacri palatii, head legal official of the late Roman/early Byzantine empires, established by Constantine the Great
- Quaestor exercitus, 6th-century Byzantine military/administrative post established by Emperor Justinian
- Quaestor (University of St Andrews), the Finance Director and Treasurer
- Quaestor (European Parliament), officials elected to look after Members of the European Parliament
- Questore, a rank of the Italian Police force
- Chestor, the Romanian National Police rank equivalent to the rank of Police Commissioner
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quaestor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.