Qí (祁) surname
Qi (祁, also commonly written as Chi, and Kei in Cantonese) is a Chinese surname. It originated from the descendants of Shaohao, descendant of Yao (ruler), Ji (姬) family of Jin (Chinese state), Khitan people of Liao Dynasty, Hui people of during the Han Dynasty, Dongxiang people.
- Qi Jingyi (祁靜一), Chinese Muslim Qadiriyyah Sufi master
- Qi Hong (祁宏), football player
- Qi Jianxin (祁建新), mathematics educator
- Qi Qi (祁琦), gymnast
Qí (齊/齐) surname
Qi (齊/齐, also commonly written as Chi, and Chai in Cantonese) is Chinese surname originated from the Qi (state) (齊/齐)..
- Qi Baishi (齐白石; 齊白石), painter in the 20th century
- Chyi Yu (齊豫), singer
- Chyi Chin (齊秦), singer
- Qi Xin (齐心), mother of Xi Jinping
- Chi Po-lin (齊柏林), documentary filmmaker
- Qi Xieyuan (齊燮元), Chinese warlord
Qī (戚) surname
Qi (戚, also written as Chik in Cantonese) is Chinese surname of Wei (state) (魏).
- Qi Benyu (戚本禹), Mao-era political figure
- Qi Jiguang (戚繼光), military general in Ming Dynasty
- Qi Jingxuan (戚惊萱), Chinese International Master chess player
- Qi Yuwu (戚玉武), Chinese actor
Qí (乞) surname
Qi (乞, also commonly written as Chi, or Hat or Gat in Cantonese) is Chinese surname, originated from Jiang (surname) (姜) of Qi (state) (齐), and Xianbei of Northern Wei, Mongolian of Yuan Dynasty, Jurchens people of Qing Dynasty.
Qí (奇) surname
Qi (奇, also commonly written as Ji or Ci in mandarin, Kei in Cantonese) is Chinese surname. during the Qing Dynasty, Khitan people Cideri (奇德哩), Cidumu (奇杜穆), Cileng (奇楞), Cimosi (奇墨斯), Citela (奇塔喇), Cilei (奇壘) reduce surname Qi (奇). during the Qing Dynasty, Jurchen the Du (surname) (杜) family Chenge surname to Qi (奇).
During the Northern Wei, Qijin (奇斤) family reduce their surname to Qi (奇). During the Yuan Dynasty, Mongolian Cirgote (奇尔果特) was reduced to Qi (奇). During the middle Zhou Dynasty, Lu (state)'s Ji (姬) family took the surname Qi (奇).
In Korea, it is romanized as Ki or Gi.
Qí (亓) surname
|This page lists people with the surname Qi. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|