|Look up puzzle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A puzzle is a type of mental challenge.
Jigsaw puzzles are a type of puzzle.
An economic puzzle is where the implication of theory is inconsistent with observed economic data.
A puzzle video game is a video game genre.
Puzzle or The Puzzle may also refer to:
- Puzzle (1974 film), an Italian film
- Puzzle (1978 film), an Australian television film
- Puzzle (2006 film), a Korean film
- Puzzle (2010 film), an Argentine film
- Puzzle (2014 film), a Japanese film
- Puzzle (2018 film), an American film
- Puzzle (Narnia), a character in C.S. Lewis' Chronicles of Narnia
- Puzzle (Biffy Clyro album), the 2007 fourth album by Scottish group Biffy Clyro
- Puzzle (Dada album), the 1992 debut album by the rock band dada
- Puzzle (Gianna Nannini album), the 1986 album by Gianna Nannini
- Puzzle (Amiina album), 2010 album by Amiina
- Puzzle (Kanjani Eight album), by the Japanese boyband Kanjani Eight
- Puzzle 1999 album by the pop band Tahiti 80
- The Puzzle, 2016 album by Dark Sarah
- Puzzle (Mai Kuraki song)
- "Puzzle" (CNBLUE song), a 2016 song by CNBLUE
- "Puzzle", a 2014 song by Fernando Milagros
- "Puzzle", a 2017 song by Band-Maid from Just Bring It
- "Puzzle", a 2017 song by Loona from Choerry
- Thomas Samuel Kuhn's concept of normal science regards science as a process of "puzzle-solving"
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Puzzle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.