This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Purolator Filters (Purolator Filters LLC) is an American manufacturer of oil and air filters, based in Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States.
The company acquired Canadian courier Trans Canada Couriers, Limited in 1967, which later became Purolator Inc.. The Canadian courier company and parent parted ways in 1987 when the former was sold and now owned mainly (91%) by Canada Post Corporation.
Mann+Hummel bought out Bosch's 50% share of their joint venture in Purolator Filters in 2012. Mann+Hummel now has full ownership of Purolator. 
Current range of Purolator products:
- Oil filters
- Air Filters
- Air Cabin Filters
- Fuel Filters
- Transmission Filters
- PCV Lines
- special high performance filters for ATV, motorcycles, watercraft, snowmobile
Between 1998 and 2010, recognized 10 times as a top quality supplier by Toyota.
- "Purolator History". pureoil.com. Retrieved 2018-04-26.
- "Purolator - History". Purolator.com. Retrieved 2015-05-14.
- "Mann+Hummel to acquire full ownership of Purolator JV". Filtration + Separation. Retrieved 21 February 2019.
- "Purolator meets the gold standard". Moderntiredealer.com. Retrieved 2015-05-14.
|This United States manufacturing company–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|