Puffin Island is the name of several islands in a number of countries. In most cases the island has been so named because it has – or used to have – a colony of puffins.
Puffin Islands include:
- Puffin Island (Baccalieu Tickle), Newfoundland and Labrador
- Puffin Island (Greenspond), Newfoundland and Labrador
- Puffin Island or Lundey, Reykjavík
- United Kingdom
- Puffin Island (Anglesey), Wales
- Lundy in the Bristol Channel may also be included, as its name means "Puffin Island" in Norse
- United States
| This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.