|Former editors||Philip Windsor|
|Publisher||Redactive Media Group|
History and profile
Public Finance was first published in 1896 under the name Financial Circular. In 1935 the publication was renamed to Local Government Finance, and in 1974 it became Public Finance and Accountancy. Philip Windsor was appointed as the first professional journalist editor in 1978.
The magazine's title was shortened to Public Finance in the 1980s. The current editor is Lem Bingley. Publicfinance.co.uk was launched in the late 1990s and Publicfinanceinternational.org was launched in March 2012.
It is published by Redactive Media Group on behalf of the Chartered Institute of Public Finance & Accountancy, the only professional accountancy body in both the UK and globally to specialise in public services.
- "CIPFA 125 year commemorative supplement". Redactive. p. 5. Retrieved 28 January 2014.
- "CIPFA 125 year commemorative edition - page 7". Redative. p. 7. Retrieved 28 January 2014.
- "Public Finance: Contacts". publicfinance.co.uk. Public Finance. Retrieved 24 November 2015.
- "Public Finance International Launch Video - March 2012". Public Finance International. Retrieved 28 January 2014.
- "Redative: Our Work: CIPFA". redactive.co.uk. Redactive. Retrieved 28 January 2014.
- "CIPFA: About us". cipfa.org. CIPFA. Retrieved 28 January 2014.
- "ABC certificate for Public Finance" (PDF). Audit Bureau of Circulation. Retrieved 28 January 2014.
|This British business magazine or journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.