|Long title||An Act to confer further functions on the Auditor General for Wales; to make provision about the audit of accounts of public bodies in Wales and related matters; to make provision about economy, efficiency and effectiveness in relation to public bodies and registered social landlords in Wales; and for connected purposes.|
|Citation||2004 c 23|
|Territorial extent||England and Wales, except that the amendment or repeal of a provision by this Act has the same extent as the provision amended or repealed.|
|Royal assent||16 September 2004|
|Text of statute as originally enacted|
|Revised text of statute as amended|
Section 73 - Commencement
The following orders have been made under section 73(1):
- The Public Audit (Wales) Act 2004 (Commencement No. 1) Order 2005 (S.I. 2005/71 (W. 9) (C. 3))
- The Public Audit (Wales) Act 2004 (Commencement No. 2 and Transitional Provisions and Savings) Order 2005 (S.I. 2005/558 (W. 48) (C. 24))
- The Public Audit (Wales) Act 2004 (Commencement No. 3) Order 2005 (S.I. 2005/1911 (W. 154) (C. 83))
- The Public Audit (Wales) Act 2004, as amended from the National Archives.
- The Public Audit (Wales) Act 2004, as originally enacted from the National Archives.
- Explanatory notes to the Public Audit (Wales) Act 2004.
|This legislation in the United Kingdom, or its constituent jurisdictions article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|