|Born||15 December 1242|
|Died||September 2, 1274(aged 31)|
- 1252 (Kenchō 4, 2nd month): Hōjō Tokiyori and Hōjō Shigetoki sent a representative to Kyoto to accompany Munetaka to Kamakura where he would be installed as shogun.
- 1266 (Bun'ei 3, 7th month): Munetaka was deposed, and his son Koreyasu was installed as the 7th shōgun at the age of two.
- Father: Emperor Go-Saga
- Mother: Taira no Muneko (d. 1302)
- Wife: Konoe Saiko (b. 1241)
- Concubine: Horikawa no Tsubone
Eras of Munetaka's bakufu
- Kenchō (1249–1257)
- Kōgen (1256–1257)
- Shōka (1257–1259)
- Shōgen (1259–1260)
- Bun'ō (1260–1261)
- Kōchō (1261–1264)
- Bun'ei (1264–1275)
- Nussbaum, Louis-Frédéric and Käthe Roth. (2005). Japan encyclopedia. Cambridge: Harvard University Press. ISBN 978-0-674-01753-5; OCLC 58053128
- Titsingh, Isaac. (1834). Nihon Ōdai Ichiran; ou, Annales des empereurs du Japon. Paris: Royal Asiatic Society, Oriental Translation Fund of Great Britain and Ireland. OCLC 5850691.
|This Japanese history–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|